Strong Not Skinny Membership Application
I will not try to sell you on applying for the Strong Not Skinny program.
Instead, I will simply tell you who it’s for… and who it’s not for.
1. Women who can currently deadlift a minimum 60 kilos.
2. Women who want to add 10-40 kilos to their squat, bench and deadlit, tone up and build some head turning glutes.
3. Women who are willing to be coached online and can implement, test and report back on their results.
4. Women who have time to strength train 3-4 days per week.
5. Women who are self-motivated and not afraid of working hard.
6. Women who are friendly, coachable and can keep a secret.
1. Women who are just getting started and have no lifting experience.
2. Women who are wanting a weight loss program.
3. Women who want a quick fix '28 day challenge' thing.
And now for more brutal honesty: This is expensive.
Plus, you’ll be required to implement what you learn … fast … and share your results. (To be read “you gotta work”.)
What else? Hmm… oh yes, you’ll be asked to share what’s working in your training with the rest of the group (just as fellow members will be required to share their secrets with YOU).
First, you’ll need to click the big button below.
That will take you to an application form where I ask you all sorts of invasive questions about your training and goals.
OK – they’re not that invasive. I’m just really trying to weed out the “tire kickers” here.
Anyway, the application will come to my office and one of two things will happen:
One, I’ll decide we’re not a good match and I’ll let you know politely.
Or two, I’ll decide we MIGHT be a good match and someone from my office will schedule a call to see if we really are.
Nobody will pressure you or hassle you. If you want in, great. If not, no problem. We’re cool either way.
I’m only looking for committed women who lift to join Strong Not Skinny. I’ll review applications on a first come, first-serve basis.
Ok, here's the first step...