STRENGTH SQUAD MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
The flagship coaching program, Strength Squad, is a community of girls who lift who are building their bodies, strength and fitness… all without exercising more or eating less.
But I will not try to sell you on applying for Strength Squad.
Before you apply today I really want you to be sure this is right for you.
So instead, I will simply tell you who it is for… and who it’s NOT for.
1. Girls who lift that have at least 6 months training experience and know their way around the weights room.
2. Girls who can meet these minimum strength standards:
- Back squat their body-weight for 1 rep.
- Bench press half their body-weight for 1 rep.
- Deadlift one and half times their body-weight for 1 rep.
3. Girls who want to build strong, lean athletic curves and flat stomachs whilst maintaining a very feminine sustainable physique.
4. Girls who can dedicate at least 45-60 minutes 3-4 times per week to strength train.
5. Girls who are self motivated, hold themselves to a high standard and are always striving for the next level.
1. Girls who want to be really skinny or thin.
2. Girls who aren't willing to be consulted online.
3. Girls who are vegetarian (nothing wrong with it - just not my field of expertise).
4. Girls who are not willing to work hard so they can break their plateau and go to the next level.
5. Girls who are just getting started and still new to lifting.
And now for more brutal honesty: This is expensive.
Also, you’ll be required to implement what you learn, fast, and share your progress from using our unique training, nutrition and motivational coaching.
To be read “you gotta work”.
What else? Hmm… oh yes...
You’ll be asked to share what’s working in your weight room and kitchen with the rest of the group (just as fellow members will be required to share their secrets with you).
First, you’ll need to enter your main email address below.
Then you’ll be taken to an application where I ask you all sorts of invasive questions about your health and fitness.
OK – they’re not that invasive. I’m just really trying to weed out the “tyre kickers” here.
Anyway, the application will come to my office and one of two things will happen...
One, I’ll decide we’re not a good match and I’ll let you know politely.
Or two, I’ll decide we might be a good match and someone from my office will schedule a call to see if we really are.
Nobody will pressure you or hassle you.
If you want in, great. If not, no problem. We’re cool either way.
I’m only looking for around 10 girls and my subscriber base is around 3,000 strong.
I’ll review applications on a first come, first-served basis.
OK, HERE'S THE FIRST STEP...